- You can write on any theme and there is a 300 word limit.
- Open to those aged 18 and over on 27 March 2015
- Entry by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send your story as email attachment.
- Your story must be word-processed in A4 size format, double spaced.
- No personal identification in the story file.
- Body of email must contain title, word count, name, address, postcode, phone no, email address
Winner will be notified by the end of April and invited to Awards Evening 19 May 2015 at Chilvers Coton Heritage Centre, Avenue Road, Nuneaton CV11 4LU
Competition will be adjudicated by current members – whose decision is final. There is no fee and no cash prize, but we are awarding a year’s free membership to the winner. Check Competition advice page (right).